Monday, March 06, 2006

and the Oscar goes to...

Okay, so I am not all that original with titles... if you've read any of my papers you might not be that surprised.

News items of the week...
  1. Sounds like Mom and Dad are having a good time in Toronto and that Dad might get to practice some of his Chinese...
  2. My work environment was a little (publically) 'Harvard-like' last week...
  3. The baby's dresser is stained and even has a coat of poly on it... looks pretty good (pics later)
  4. Reese Witherspoon and George Clooney won Oscars... yeah, I know you didn't come here to read that, but c'est la vie..
  5. Danette had a good trip to DC to visit with Cari (who is due a week after Danette) and Ben... and even got to see both Rew and Dana too... meanwhile, I slaved on number (3) above...
  6. I know I must be about to get a little older because I just got my March email from my college roommate Peter who always remembers my birthday... though it might help that we are only a week apart... well, at least it helps me remember his at least... or is it his email that helps me remember mine? .hmmm..... whatever.
  7. If you haven't yet caught onto the phenomenon that is Nate's blog - start now to follow is grand adventures in medicine and on safari in Botswana.
  8. and oh yeah, UNC beat (#1) Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home