Thursday, April 13, 2006

spring

yup, spring is here in Cleveland... not that it won't snow again, but it has been so mild this winter, that I kind of doubt it. But just since this past weekend the trees are blooming (as are allergies) and so are the daffodils in the yard. In fact, I may have to go out and mow the lawn this weekend, it looks like it is done being dormant for the year.

Yesterday was pretty fun... Rog and Jeanne were here for a quick visit on their way to Ashtabula to see some family and friends. We hadn't seen them in a few years and it was nice to spend some time catching up with them and show them around a little bit. They were even kind enough to schlepp stuff that my parents had packed up for us... mainly children's books that they had kept from when my brother and I were kids... but some other odds and ends too. I joked to Rog that he would get better gas mileage after leaving our house. Even got in a quick hi to Chad and Laura when the got their calls in to their mom and dad, which was good too.

Other than that, the same busy, busy, busy here... Danette has a birthday coming up soon too! so watch out for that....

And for those of you keeping score at home, I realized that as of today I have now lived more than half of my life without one of my original front teeth... damn baseballs... or reflexes, or something like that....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home