Tuesday, December 27, 2005

95 Christmas's

Just finished visiting my 95 year old grandmother in Midland, Michigan - home of the Dow Chemical Company where my grandfather was a Research Chemist. Unfortunately, she is in a nursing home now - but she still remembers a thing or two, with a little confusion. It is amazing how the mind works (and sometimes gets a little cross-wired). I only hope that if I live to see 95 xmas seasons - that my mind and body works as long as hers has.

Today we are spending some time with family in Ann Arbor, MI - home of the Wolverines of the other U of M... The "real" one is the University of Minnesota, of course. And then tomorrow we will make the trip home so that we can start back to work on Thursday. Been a pretty good holiday season - happy and healthy. Not to mention that the little baby on the way is starting to make its presence known. Most exciting to this first-time father-to-be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home