Saturday, December 24, 2005

X-mas eve

I had a couple of pictures I have taken around the house in the last couple of weeks and I thought that I would share them. A picture of our tree close-up and one of Danette's Santa Bears sitting in the dining room.

This afternoon is going to be spent slacking after our new tradition of Christmas Eve lunch sushi. All cooked this year, of course, but good nonetheless... and I got to have yakisoba, one of my favorite meals from when I was staying with the Nakajima's in Japan in high school.

Danette and I have been engaging in our annual Christmas reparte on that age-old question: Do you open gifts on x-mas eve or x-mas morning? Of course, the correct answer is x-mas morning. But, since the in-laws are here, we will mostly open gifts tonight. Obviously I can be flexible, but we are going to have to figure this out in the next year or so before the incoming kid gets confused, but we have a little time to get those traditions to gell.

Whatever your holiday/winter solstice traditions... enjoy them. Merry Christmas (Eve)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home