Monday, March 19, 2007

man, what a week!

So, since the last post Sara has had not one, but two grandmas visit, had her father travel for multiple days in a row for the first time, started "pulling up" to a standing position on furniture, had her first tooth break through, oh and she moved up to the next room at day care. Wow, talk about a busy week or so.

Grandma H. came to visit first and spent a few days here and spent some time with Sara... in fact she was here for my birthday, which might be a first since I left for college, which was kind of fun.

Then, I left for my meeting in Houston Sunday afternoon... Grandma D. showed up on Tuesday afternoon and got to spend some time chilling out, hanging out with Sara, and helping out around here... then I came home Friday night. And I guess that while I was gone, the weather here went from cold to 70 to cold and snow, with an earthquake and a tornado somewhere in between all that.

Sara is doing well, eating well, crawling and playing.... I think we might be entering a tantrum phase, but with all the teething and other things going on her nap schedule has been a little irregular... other than that, all is well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home