Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sara rolled over!

Yup... she rolled over today.  I was getting out of my car in the garage and the cell phone rang... and Danette was telling me that she just rolled over from her back onto her tummy.  (guess she didn't hear the door go up...)  Danette turned away for a second, looked back and went, huh... I didn't put her on her tummy, did I? Nope, she rolled over.  And she repeated it two more times with me in the house now.  Even got one on video.  She repeated again this evening, so no fluke. Basically didn't phase Sara one bit.... I guess we have just made that first step into mobile baby land...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger nathanhellman said...

What up, dog? Good to hear that Sara has taken her first step into the world of athletics with her ability to turn over. Do you think she will be a future WNBA star??? Hope things are going well on the other side of the Atlantic. Later, Nate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home