Monday, June 05, 2006

Sleep is for the weak...

I once lived by that statement (coined by Stan I think) back when I worked night security in Pioneer Hall in college.... It was a little easier when not sleeping at night was my job, instead of having a day job too....

Sara is doing great, eating all the time, often hourly when it is dark out.... somehow she looks like an angel through it all.  She had her first outing this afternoon to see her pediatrician for the first time and she did a great job and wasn't too fussy.  I think she might take another outing with Mom and Grandma D. this afternoon to do some shopping for mom.

Me, I am trying to keep some fires at work going... met with my students and now onto some other stuff.... that nap at 9:30am this morning was a big help.... time to restart that caffeine addiction.

Time to bring home some bacon....

Update: I forgot to add that Sara had her first non-family visitor (and an international one at that!) yesterday.  Our friend Bini stopped by for a quick hello.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home