Saturday, July 08, 2006

I can sit and smile!

A few more pics. There are more at flickr . Sara is doing well... more smiles and ga ga's (and grunting!) all the time. Her best time of the day (from my point of view) is the morning after she finally, really and truly wakes up... she is smiley, talkative and basically happy to see you.
Things are good here... I got the gorilla... I mean proposal off my back, we are getting into more of a routine, and basically having fun.

We are also looking forward to a trip to see all the grandparents again. We will be stopping to see friends along the way and having our first big adventure as a family outside of Cleveland... I also realized it will be my longest vacation in a decade... so that will be an interesting change.... fun too. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home